|Availability / Shipping|
ALPINESTARS BIONIC CHEST PROTECTOR
Black/Red - Front view
- Back protector - EN 1621-2:2014 Level 1.
- Chest protector - prEN 1621-3:2016 Level 1 (Full chest).
- Shoulder protectors - EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1.
- Chest and back protector plastic shells are constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving properties.
- Plastic shells feature perforation zones and air channeling for excellent breathability and ventilation.
- Removable back puck for BNS compatibility.
- Silicon BNS pull tab for convenient and safe engagement of the BNS.
- Modular design means protector can be worn in various configurations allowing the rider to use it in different riding situations and environments.
- Thermoformed padded chassis and side offers superb rider comfort whilst also protecting the lower ribs against injury.
- Side adjustable kidney belt allows for various fit sizes and ensures protection remains close to the body at all times.
- The front side wings are connected to the main chest protector with three bridge fixings allowing the wings to move independently and take the shape of the body.
- The shoulder protectors are adjustable to allow for different shoulder widths and can also be removed if required.