|Availability / Shipping|
ALPINESTARS MENS TOUCAN GORE-TEX BOOTS
- Innovative lateral ankle protection with a supporting bio-mechanical link between the upper boot and the lower foot structure provides support and control.
- Medial side structure is contoured for perfect fit and flexibility fit, with reinforced polymer and rubber sculpturing for grip and protection against impact.
- Advanced TPU protection layer covers the internal heel counter and toe box enhancing support and rigidity in key impact areas.
- Coated leather panel forms the outer surface of the toe box providing effective abrasion and weather resistance.
- Heel is encased in a moulded external protector for increased impact dissipation and absorption.
- Ankle protector is carefully shaped around the ankle bone, with reduced volume, to optimize protection and comfort.
- High modulus shin guard incorporates an innovative, vertical, flex blade system offering improved forward and rearward control and a high level of impact and abrasion resistance.
- Advanced instep and Achilles accordion flex zone construction, made of soft microfibers, gives superior comfort, control and support.
- Medial surface stamped on top calf suede panel improves grip and protection.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience, with secure upper TPR and hook and loop closure flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
- Boot can be worn under and over riding pants and denims for adaptability.
- Closure system features two polymer buckles plus aluminum frames with innovative self-aligning, quick release, closures for customized and secure fitment.
- Screw fixed buckle base is replaceable.
- Upper collar and inner lining are formed with breathable mesh for riding comfort and freshness.
- Full waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining ensures 100% moisture protection while maintaining high levels of perspiration exchange.
- Removable anatomic structured footbed.
- Internal toe box and heel counter are built-in, under the outer skin for robust protection.
- Alpinestars new and exclusive compound rubber sole for optimal combination of control and grip.
- Unique Alpinestars advanced sole construction, fully perimeter stitched, is fully replaceable. The sole construction includes a structured midsole and rigid insole with an integrated steel shank for excellent feel and rigid comfort and safety.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: EN 13634:2010.