|Availability / Shipping|
ALPINESTARS MENS BELIZE DRYSTAR BOOTS
Brown Oiled Leather - Side View
- The upper is constructed from full grain oiled leather on lower medial panel and suede leather on higher medial panel both with heat press texture for superior grip.
- Front and rear bellow are made with lightweight microfiber for more flexibility and comfort.
- TPU shin plate and calf plate design offers support and resistance against impacts.
- TPU shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding on underneath for better comfort.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with two lateral buckles (shin plate and instep) for a precise and adjustable closure.
- Double density inner TPU ankle protectors on medial side for protection.
- New lateral ankle closure system includes two polymer buckle.
- The closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; the buckles are all replaceable.
- Bio-mechanical lateral flex-blade system provides excellent front and rear movement while offering support and protection to the ankle.
- Soft polyfoam surrounds the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
- Drystar® membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper.
- Polypropylene insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent feel and rigid comfort and safety.
- The boot height stop just under the calf offers a sporty alternative to the traditional touring high boot design.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber plus injected PU midsole designed for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra® lining on top.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: EN 13634:2010.