|Availability / Shipping|
ALPINESTARS MENS TECH 5 BOOTS
Black/Red - Side View
- Lightweight upper combines suede leather with lightweight microfiber for impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell.
- Innovative, evolutionary TPU shin-plate construction for greater range of fitment features a reinforced hook and loop closure for comfortable, highly customized closure.
- Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Evolutionary design for lateral flex zone provides front and rear flexion support and helps prevents torsion.
- Medial-facing panel constructed from TPU with rubber insert for maximum grip contact with bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance.
- Contoured TPU calf protector d plate offers impact resistance.
- Extensive TPU protection on toes, foot, heel, ankle, calf and shin with extra hard compounds on the toe-box, heel and achilles tendon.
- Closure system includes polymer buckles plus aluminium frame with innovative self-aligning, quick release closures for customized secure fitment.
- All the buckles are replaceable.
- TPU lower shell is reinforced with metal shank and includes toe reinforcement for impact and abrasion resistance.
- Poly fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area.
- Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support; the sole superior durability and grip.
- Main flexion of the boot is supported around medial and lateral ankle by low profile pivot system which dissipates friction when bending the boot.
- Shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles plus an ultra thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control.
- Removable anatomic footbed in lycra on top.
- Replaceable footpeg insert on sole is constructed from hard compound vulcanized rubber for durability and protection.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: EN 13634:2017.