|Availability / Shipping|
ALPINESTARS MENS TECH 7 ENDURO DRYSTAR BOOTS
- CE certified to EN 13634:2017.
- Waterproof Drystar® membrane for proven weather performance and breathability.
- Upper constructed from light, innovative microfiber that is flexible and abrasion resistant.
- Upper material is reinforced with PU for high levels of water-resistance and durability and improved weight-saving performance.
- Innovative, evolutionary TPU shin-plate construction for greater range of fitment features a reinforced hook and loop closure for a comfortable, highly customized closure.
- Specifically designed sole provides Enduro riders with superior durability, grip, feel and a high level of structural rigidity.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with hook and loop upper closure TPR flap to allow a broad range of calf fit adjustment and support.
- Medial-facing area constructed from one-piece TPU panel with honeycomb sculpturing for maximum grip contact with bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance.
- Top rear flexion of the boot is supported around the calf by an innovative TPU sliding blade system which dissipates friction.
- Ergonomic buckle system offers a secure and highly personalized closure.
- Innovative TPU lateral ankle protection provides a biomechanical link between the middle lateral and the bottom lateral of the boot. The instep and Achilles accordion flex zones are constructed for superior control and support.
- TPU lower shell is reinforced with a metal shank and includes toe reinforcement for impact and abrasion resistance.
- Extended microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- New closure system includes polymer buckles plus an aluminum frame with innovative self-aligning, quick release closures for a customized secure fitment.
- All buckles are easily replaceable.
- Drystar® membrane subtly incorporated into chassis for 100% performance against wet penetration.
- Soft polyfoam surrounds the ankles and collar to offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
- Removable anatomic footbed.
- Exclusive high grip rubber double density compound outer sole.
- Sole and footpeg are replaceable.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply:
- CE EN13634:2017