|Availability / Shipping|
ALPINESTARS BIONIC-10 CARBON KNEE BRACE
Black/Red - Right
- Structural hybrid frames are constructed from a composite over-injected with a high performance fiber reinforced polymer which provides optimal structural integrity and support while being ultra-lightweight.
- The asymmetric frame design ensures a wide range of unique leg shape compatibility and a perfect fit.
- Slim ergonomic design offers a high level of riding comfort during dynamic movement.
- The open structure and perforated areas promote maximum ventilation.
- Extremely stable slim-design 4-point hinge system perfectly follows the articulation of the knee.
- Hinge system incorporates easily exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 degrees) which reduces the risk of sustaining injuries to:
- The medial and lateral collateral ligament
- The anterior and posterior cruciate ligament
- The lateral and medial meniscus
- Lightweight and highly ventilated double-wall knee-cup system offers strong impact force dispersion and absorption while ensuring maximum coverage area in all riding positions.
- The ergonomically sculptured triple segment knee cup is designed for flexibility and adaptivity and constructed from a double density polymer solution for high impact force dispersion on rigid external shell and energy absorption on semi-rigid internal shell structure.
- The knee cup is accurately secured in place by an innovative integrative mechanical guiding system that keeps the knee cup in correct position while providing controlled freedom of movement.
- Calf Frame strap system holds braces perfectly in position and avoids slipping down when rider is in action and extreme movement.
- The two calf straps are linked with a semi-rigid C-shaped connector that dynamically shapes towards the dimension change of the calf muscle.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- Knee protector - EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1.