|Availability / Shipping|
ALPINESTARS KIDS TECH 3S BOOTS
Black/Dark Blue/Fluo Pink - Side View
- Designed specifically for junior riders.
- Upper construction is made from innovative and light microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion resistant.
- Light microfiber on front and rear bellow gives more comfort in the flex area.
- Toe box is made of advanced synthetic material for high abrasion.
- Extended PU synthetic gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Contoured TPU calf protector plate, TPU higher medial protector, TPU outer lateral ankle and TPU heel counter offer support and resistance to impacts.
- Rear TPR gaiter patch applied on top of the TPU calf protector gives protection and comfort in rear flex.
- Injected TPU shin plate connected with the TPU medial protector panel; hook and loop grip upper closure, plus TPR flap for broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
- The TPU higher medial protector is designed with technical texture for improved grip on the bike.
- Bio-mechanical medial blade system allows front rear flex while giving support and protection to the ankle.
- The ergonomic TPU triple buckle straps give smooth front flex from the medial protector to the lateral side without compromising flex.
- Closure system includes 3 polymer buckles with an innovative closure system. This closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/ locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; the all buckles are replaceable.
- Innovative one-pi DOT / ECE TPU injected dual compound foot shell, reinforced by a metal shank inside a co-injected toe reinforcement.
- Soft foam surrounds the ankles and collar offering comfort and shock absorbing performance.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed.
- Specially adapted removable footbed to accommodate growth and extended longevity of product (only available in boots size: 10-11-12-13-1-2-3-4-5).
- Exclusive high grip rubber compound outsole.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: EN 13634:2010.